Question
Posted by: NIKKI | 2009/03/10

pigmentation,balding,wrinkles,limp skin

HI ANTI- AGING EXPERT,
PLEASE HELP ME, I' M A WIDOW LIVING WITH MY 12 YR OLD DAUGHTER &  I WORK FOR A BOSS WHO PAYS ME R2000-00 PER MONTH &  I' M RENTING.MY POINT IS I HAVE ALL THESE ABOVE PROBLEMS INCLUDIND SWELLING FEET &  MY HAIR FALLS A LOT. IF I COULD AFFORD IT, I WOULD SEEK THE HELP OF A PLASTIC SURGEON FOR MY SKIN &  SOMEONE TO HELP ME WITH THE LOSS OF MY HAIR &  THE REMOVAL OF THE PIGMENTATION MARKS ON MY FACE. ANY ADVISE OR HELP?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Nikki, thank you for the question.

I must start by commenting that I am sorry to hear about the situation you are in. My recommendation is to see a doctor at the emergency unit at your closest Government hospital as a possible cause for the hair loss, swelling, and even pigmentory changes is hormonal abnormalities such as seen with the thyroid. After this has been checked your best option would be to use a SPF 30 that contains zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide several times daily. Any brand will do as long as these ingredients are found and cost effective names such as Nivea are fine.

3
Posted by: Annatjie | 2009/06/23

Reply to Annatjie
Posted by: Dr Alek Nikolic | 2009/03/21

Hi Patsy
Please submit your question directly on the main anti-ageing expert forum page.

Reply to Dr Alek Nikolic
Posted by: PATSY | 2009/03/13

goodday

please send me info on how to treat pigmentation and hair loss

Reply to PATSY