Posted by: Petals | 2011-05-26

Pigmentation on leg

Hi, im 36 year old female and for the past 3 years I getting darker patches of pigmentation on my legs. From my ankle to mid way below my knees.
What is the cause of this and how can I solve it?

Expert ImageReflexology expert

Hello Petals
Pigmentation from a 5 elements point of view is normally that your liver is taking strain - or even that there has been a hormone change.

Being on your leg it would also relate to a specific meridian.

If it is on the lateral side of the leg it could relate to the gall bladder meridian.
if on the medial (inside part) of the leg - it can relate to the liver meridian.

If in the front - depending where it is - it can either be stomach meridian or spleen/pancreas meridian.

The cause will be difficult to say without taking a case history from you. Which would also be the same on how you can solve it :-(

Apologies i cannot get specific with such a broad question.

Kind regards,