Question
Posted by: Zenia | 2010/08/03

Pigmentation and acne scarring

Good day

See that there is not a Dermatologist on the Expert Forum, hence I am posting here.

What can be done (successfully) about pigmentation and acne scarring? I have had a few sessions of Micro Dermabrasion at a salon last year, but couldn''t see any results. I don''t want to do just anyting to my skin which could worsen it.

I have always had bad skin and was on Roaccutane in my teens. I am now 35. I got pigmentation during pregnancy and it has since gotten worse. I am on Triphasil due to the fact that I have PCOS and it needs to regulate my hormones.

Advice would be welcomed.

Hallo Zenia
Please see a dermatologist as you may need laser treatment for this or tretinoin cream

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/03

Hallo Zenia