Question
Posted by: Anzel | 2012/01/23

Pigmentation

I had a child 3 years ago and started getting pigmentation on my cheeks and forehead. I have gone for IPL laser treatment, Micro dermabrasion, chemical peels and I have used Kligmans, Bionike and many other pigmentation creams with no results. Everything helps for a short while and then the pigmentation starts darkening again. Please help, I don''t want to look like this anymore and my skin has become so thin and old from all the different products.

Anzel

I think that it will be in your best interest to consult a dermatologist for the correct treatment.