Question
Posted by: Nico | 2011-07-01

pigmentation

Good day , doc! i wanted to find out of my problem is gynae-related - over the past couple of months i have noticed increased pigmentation on my face(areas of uneven skin tone) and the back of my neck has darkened and has a " black ring" . even the sides of my neck has darkened. I have also gained a significant amount of weight and still have regular periods. could this still be a sign of PCOS or some hormone imbalance as my skin and scalp is excessively oily as well.
Thanking you in advance.

This could be a primary skin problem. Your first step is probably to see a dermatologist.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-07-04