Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2011-01-11

Pigmentation

Good Day Doctor,

Please could you assist me or lead me in the right direction for a pigmentation problem and how to cure the pigmentation. I use suncream everday especially on the affected areas. Please advise what more I could do or use that isn''t going to require me breaking
the bank balance.
As well as, would the snail gel advertised on TV be of assistance at all?
Thank you.

Hallo Concerned
Dark pigmentation is best treated by a dermatologist with tretoin, hydrocortisone and hidroquinone creams. Using the wrong creams or wrong dosages would lead to worsening of the pigmentation so rather do this under supervision of a dermatologist to get the best results. I don't think the snail gel is the best option.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-01-11

Hallo Concerned