Question
Posted by: Nomonde | 2010/04/03

pigmentation

My face has pigmentation and spots . What products can I use or skin laser is it ok. Is this covered under the medical aid. I am a woman of 45 yeras of age.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Nomande, thank you for the question.

Your best option would be to consult a dermatologist who can examine the skin and advise you on the best treatment options.

One may need to treat the ‘spots’ first before the pigmentation is tackled; a number of lasers are safe to use however this can only be decided once an adequate medical history has been taken and a thorough examination of the skin has been performed.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/04/09

Hi Nomande, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert