Question
Posted by: Grace | 2009/07/24

Pigmantation

I have used persivate Cream to brighten the brownish on my face and i want to stop it ,now i am afraid of what might happen to my face .what can i do.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Grace, thank you for the question.

Persivate Cream is a type of steroid cream that is indicated for inflammatory skin conditions such as allergies, eczema, or dermatitis. It should not be used for pigmentation removal and it should not be used for long periods as it may thin the skin. My advice is to stop using the cream and to rather use NeoStrata’s Pigment Lightening Gel and Brightening Cream SPF 15.