Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2009/01/15

Pigeons....continues

Hi CV

Let me tell you your advise on the doves made be laugh and short of poisening them or the old lady I ran out of things to do....

The Department of Health are so afraid of work so there i got nowhere....

I took pics and saw an attorney today. He' s written a VERY STRONGLY WORDED letter to her which will be delivered by the Sheriff of the Court together with photos.

She has to also repaint the house and the roof.

Should she persist to feed them he' ll apply for an interdict against her....together with the costs...

Can you believe that one has to go to this extent? Just to live in a shitfree house?

Dear CP MOM

What car does he drive?