Question
Posted by: Amy | 2009/10/14

Pig-Tail Fetish

My bf has a thing about pig tails and me looking girly. Is this a weird fetish to have. I am just concerned if this shows he is turned on by little girls?

I know that there are many fetishes out there.... is this one shared with anyone else reading this (who is " normal'  ie not a Pedophile)

It is not necessarily that he wants to have sex with little girls, but it may be that there is something erotic in the pigtails for him. There are a range of fetishes, you are correct, and often these involve a very narrow aspect (e.g. feet alone, or underwear, or type of material, etc.) I am wondering if he is wanting you to be childlike in other ways too; creating more of a picture of sexual interest in young girls, rather than just one aspect of it?

2
Posted by: john | 2009/10/14

You stres about nothing, it is just something that turns him on atipe of hair style

Reply to john
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/10/14

Reply to Sexologist