Question
Posted by: fanie | 2011-02-02

PID OPERATION

i had PID operation in 2007 and ever since i experience abdominal pain on my right hand side when they did a laprocopy before the major operation.

the pain is severe all the time when i menstruate and stop after menstruation.
i recently did FSH and LH test and the results of FSH is 9.53, while LS is 5.23. is this normal or i have a problem.
could there be a problem with my ovaries.

please help ASAP.

Your FSH and LH are normal. It sounds like you have had damage to your pelvic organs from infection and this will cause ongoing pain. If you have completed your family, hysterectomy may be an option.If you mainly have pain with your periods, you could try Ponstan at this time.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-02-04