Question
Posted by: Anon | 2009-02-17

Pictures

Is it wrong to keep naughty pictures of ones EX once involved with somebody else? My Ex and I were together for 20 years and I have naughty pictures of her, but my new girlfriend has a BIG issue with it and want' s me to destroy them. Please advise.

If you would like to give this relationship a real chance, then there is no space for your “naughty” past in your present space. Start focusing on exploring the “naughty” of you present. Porn of “unachievable” or “unlikely” girls is less threatening than to have to “compete” with exes.

1
Posted by: korii | 2009-02-17

Are you a historian? Or do you want to have an archive of your own? Why then should you allow the history to destroy your present? Are you logging for those moments? Do you want to turn back the hands of time?? Why then..............??????????????

Reply to korii