Question
Posted by: Heila | 2011-04-07

Picking up weight - no reason!

I''m really concerned. Im 42 years old. Youngest child is 9 years. I gym as followes. 2 x a week purley cardio vasculer for an hour each. After that 40min weight training. The other 2 days 30 min cardio and 30 min weight training. In total 4 days a week. My hart rate is 57. My diet is not 1005 correct but I''m defnitly not eathing so wrong to give me bad results. But still i''m getting flabier and bick up weight. Hardly any of my clothes fit anymore. I''m very tired all the time. I do have the mirayna in and did do a preganancy test about 3 weeks ago. It was negative. Any sugestions?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

with weight it is best to consult with a practitioner as there are many possible factors that could be contributing. Thyroid, insulin resistance ect.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za