Question
Posted by: KIM | 2010/07/26

PICKING UP WEIGHT

hi doc i eat health like more than most people i must admit i do pig out at times, but dont we all. i just want to know why i have to constantly watch what i eat or just 2 days of the wagon iv picked up its so depressing, i have had every test, throid ect its not anything.

Dear Kim
I attended a very interesting workshop on the genetic determinants of overweight this morning, and it was fascinating to hear that research into our genetic makeup has shown that there are certain people who do tend to gain weight dramatically when they eat certain kinds of food. You may benefit by having a gene test done to determine if you are such an individual. Contact DNAlysis at: info@dnalysis.co.za
I promise to write an article about this workshop as one of my DietDoc Topics in the near future, so keep an eye on the DietDoc site.

2
Posted by: kim | 2010/07/27

thank u so much great info

Reply to kim

Dear Kim