Question
Posted by: PICA PICA | 2008/08/29

PICA - EATING ICE

Hi - can Pica the condition that normally effects pregnant women affect anyone? I have recently started eating ice - it is a real craving and I am not pregnant. I donate blood and have also recently struggled with my Iron levels which I understand is what causes Pica. My period is abnomal - is eating ice bad for me?

I don't think that eating ice is bad for you, but it may indicate an underlying deficiency. You also need investigation for the irregular periods.

'

1
Posted by: kizzey | 2009/02/23

HI, I am pregnant and crave ice a lot, what are the dengers for my baby.

Reply to kizzey