Question
Posted by: james | 2008/10/30

pian in muscles

In 2007 I had a stroke now i have a constant pain in my left wrist and musles pain and i can not cope anymore at work.

Expert ImageArchive

Hello James,
You need to have a proper history, evaluation and diagnosis for your wrist pain. so all possibilities can be considered. Your pain sounds mechanical in origin so i suggest you see your local osteopath. If your symptoms are not musculskeletal in origin the osteopath will refer you to your medical doctor. For more information on osteopathy visit www.osteogoodhealth.com
You might want to improve your work posture and see if this helps.

Dr Guy Ashburner Osteopath