Posted by: Johan | 2012-06-06

How can I avoid embarrassment of an erection and or orgasm when going for a massage of a sports injury on the inside of the upper leg ?

Dear Johan,

I would suggest masturbate to orgasm before your consultation with the physiotherapist to reduce your level of sexual desire and possible arousability. This is not a gaurantee as the nature and location of the treatment does result in sensations of pleasure which can result in being aroused.

I am also sure that the therapist is also quite aware of normative physiological responses to his/her treatments.

Posted by: Johan | 2012-06-07

Tanya : I will think about you, that should keep me from getting a hard-on

Reply to Johan
Posted by: Tanya | 2012-06-07

Think of England.
Pretend youre at the dentist.
Pretend youre in labour and about to give birth.
Are you worried which sex the therapist is or dont you care.
Pretend youre going in for open heart surgery.
Concentrate on your injury, not your Dick for heaven''s sake!!!!!

Reply to Tanya