Posted by: James | 2010-09-22

Physio causing the love juices to start flowing

Hi there,

I was just wondering if having physiotherapy can cause a guys love juices to start flowing?

No proven research in this regard although the improved feeling of well-being, muscle relaxation and pain relief can contribute to improved sexual enjoyment.

Posted by: STALLION | 2010-09-23

Do not worry about the possibility of your love juices starting to flow whilst undergoing physiotherapy. Rather care about wetting the laundry.

A man undergoes physiotherapy only when there is a serious problem like pain relief or strained muscles.

I have had numerous physiotherapy sessions. I can tell you that the last thing that you may think of during such session is about getting horny. A physiotherapist works the sore muscles, not the love hungry skin. I used to go to the toilet to empty my bladder before getting on that table. I was scared that I could wet the laundry when the physiotherapist hits the sore spots.

Posted by: James | 2010-09-23

What details would you like to know?

Reply to James
Posted by: Keli | 2010-09-22

More details please!

Reply to Keli