Posted by: paininthe... | 2008-11-25

Physio and such luck!!

I have back pain that has been with me for the past year or so. It is not only painful but extremely uncomfortable and awkward.
I have been to a physio and a chiro, but neither have managed to alleviate it in the least. They give me the usual exercises but that doesn' t help either.
The pain is in different areas, one being just above the buttocks (almost a feeling of something being picnhes within the hip socket - It pulls my leg muscles tight all the way down my calf.), there is some numbness on the outer part of my heel and achilles tendon.

The other is just below my shoulder blade - under the blade itself and is extremely uncomfortable. It gets worse if I sit and work/write. If I could describe the muscle that is sore, it is the equivalent of a beef fillet running the length of my back.

WHAT can I do or who can I see to get this sorted out? It is getting totally out of hand.

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Perhaps you should consult another chiropractor - and if this doesn't help - then a Neurosurgeon is the next obvious step.

Posted by: advice | 2008-12-23

Go straight to a neurosurgeon ad spare youself the cost of having to do it late anyway also do not allow anymore damage to
take place on the affected nerve -waiting or incorect treatment can have permanent damage.

Reply to advice