Question
Posted by: Blessed | 2011/03/05

physician

It has been suggested I see a physician by shoulder doc but where do I find one?
Once awhile back I booked an appointment with a specialist physician who was supposed to be a physician according to the receptionist and turned out to be a pulmonologist which I didn''t need at all as my endocrine system as well as my muscles were my problem, so I wanted an all-round specialist to start off the diagnosis.
That pulmonologist was useless to me. he didn''t have a clue about my problems, less even than my GP.

I suggest that you contact your nearest private hospital to get the details of a general physician in your area.