Question

Physic abilities...

Ek wonder of doc my dalk u opinie kan gee oor die volgende: My dogtertjie is 10 maande oud, en het onlangs gekuier by my tannie en haar seun (my neef). ''n halfuur na die kuier vat sy my eenkant en se of sy weet my kind is ''n siener (physic). Ek sal nie se ek het op my rug geval nie, want in ''n mate is ek ook sienend - niks major soos kyk na iemand en voorspel die toekoms nie, maar ek voel goed aan - die naweek juis het my gevoel oor iemand se dood waar geword.

Sy vat my toe in die kamer na my neef en vra hom heel onskuldig, dont you think she is cute....en hy se toe wragtig vir sy ma " yes mother I know she can see things" . Nou ja, toe vertel hulle my dat hulle 2 ook sterk aanvoelings kry vir dinge. En snaaks genoeg het verskeie vreemde mense in die winkels wat na haar kyk, vreemde kommentaar al gelewer oor ''sjoe sy kyk so diep in my oe, dit lyk of sy vir my iets wil vertel, of my mind lees.....''

Ek weet vir sommige mense klink dit dalk belaglik, maar het u al op jong kinders afgekom met sulke ''abilities''? Obviously is sy nog baie klein om dit 100% te bevestig, maar ek sal graag u opinie wil hoor. Baie dankie!

Ek sal g

I know of NO good scientific, valid evidence that ANYOne is a psychic ( Siener ) and I do believe it is totally impossible either that am infant of 10 months old could have such talents, or, if she did, that she could display them in any way that someone else could recognize.
IF the infant could "see things" - how on earth could you know that, as she can't yet talk or tell you ?
With all due respect for your beliefs, it is clear that your family and friends believe deeply both that such powers exist, and that you all have them to some extent - this makes it easy for you to expect that the child will also possess such powers, and to interpret simple things as proving that, because we all tend to find what we are looking for, whether it is there or not

2
Posted by: Liza | 2010/04/06

I used to get ''visions'' that might or might not have been precognitive. I would ''see'' an accident and sometime later I would actually see a similar/the same accident. Like the time I went out with friends, told them about a ''vision'' i saw and on the way back home we saw the accident - white nissan champ bakkie where the driver died. In the ''vision'' I only saw the white bakkie - not both vehicles. The driver of the other vehicle - a bmw - survived. This was very upsetting for me. Now I drink anti-psychotics and I no longer get these type of visions. 10 Months is however far too young to know. My visions only began in my teenage years - whether they''re precognitive or just psychotic with a little bit of coincidence thrown in.

Reply to Liza