Question
Posted by: RA | 2009/11/16

Phosphacore

Hi doc

Is this tablet availablein SA. Are there any side effects? Is it a prescription drug? How effective is it

Dear RA
Phosphacore is not listed in my copy of MIMS, so I am relatively certain that this is not a prescription drug. I am not acquainted with this product, so I cannot comment on its side-effects, etc. If you do a quick Google Search in SA websites then you will see that it is available from Wantitall, probably on order from overseas. I suspect that it is an over-the-counter slimming product and until someone can provide me with a list of its ingredients, I can't judge if it is harmful or not, and if it will promote weightloss or not.

1

Dear RA