Posted by: SANDRA | 2009-11-12

i know that my hubbie is having phone sx at nights when i go to bed, does this mean that he is cheating. I certainly do feel cheated. The last we slept together was about 7 weeks ago.

Please advise

Expert ImageDivorce support expert

Hello Sandra,

what defines is cheating can be a very thin line and cheating does not necessarily mean that someone is having sex "physically"with another person.

You say you feel cheated and that is what is important and this is what should guide you towards your next step. It is important that you let your husband know that you do feel cheated by his behaviour and establish what he is ready to do about it just as you should be clear about what you are ready to accept or not.

You are welcomed to contact me for further queries.