Question
Posted by: Roger | 2010/04/30

phone sex

I would be keen to know how you go about phone sex. my girlfriends stays some 600km away and we onkly see each other once a month and then we really make up for lost time. It would be very nice to have the option of alternative way of enjoyment seen we are so far apart.
please advise how you go about it. I have thought of skype mutual masturbation, that should be interesting, has anyone done that before?

Explore all the media options. Use your imagination and talk about what is going through your fantasy.

2
Posted by: Roger | 2010/05/03

Had a very poor response, thought you would have given more advice.

Reply to Roger
Posted by: simone | 2010/04/30

yeah roger.just ask
1. what is she wearing.
2.what color
3.then say that u would like to see it.
4.then say that u would like to take it off.
5.u wanna lay on top of her
6.kiss her like mwah
7.hug her
8.the rest as u like

Reply to simone