Question
Posted by: ann | 2010-04-30

phone sex

hey guys.what do u think abt phone sex? do u think it is too cheap or no? if two ppl cant meet for some reasons.pls tell me

Do whatever you feel comfortable with.

23
Posted by: Homer | 2010-05-01

Loser !!!!!!!!!

Reply to Homer
Posted by: clive | 2010-04-30

Anon Guy - you sound more pathetic every time you write.

Go try find a girlfiend

Reply to clive
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010-04-30

Ann, what makes you think i am indain?Ann i am not the guy you think i am. I never mentioned that it was a dump thing - read the postings carefully - Nice guy mentioned that. I am not nasty - you have me all wrong. How can i prove that to you? Give me a chance and i will prove you wrong.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: ann | 2010-04-30

anon guy smth tells me ur indian.and also two faced.u wanted to try phone sex with me but as u couldnt reach the fruit now u say its a dump thing.u r nasty.

Reply to ann
Posted by: clive | 2010-04-30

anon guy. go visit prostitutes with all your money. It must be such a sad life you live if you think the way you do

Reply to clive
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010-04-30

Well said XXX

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-04-30

Phone sex must be the dumbest thing on the planet, its just masturbation with someone listening to you perverted noises.

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-30

Phone sex between two consenting adults serves its purpose and can bring no harm (provided you are not committed to someone else of course).
It will never be the real deal but if you live apart,then why not.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010-04-30

Well guys you are entitled to your opinion.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: not nice guy | 2010-04-30

Anon Guy,you are a freaking perv!!!!!!!!!!!! ''Earning a decent salary ''...what the hell!!!!

Reply to not nice guy
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010-04-30

Bozo, i do understand that this is not a pick up site. For your information, i am a professional earning a really decent salary. I am not desperate i always wanted to try something like this.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: ann | 2010-04-30

thx bozo

Reply to ann
Posted by: Bozo | 2010-04-30

And Anon Guy, you sound very desperate. This is not a pick-up site.

Ann not sure how it works, but I think you start off with what you wearing, and then take it from there.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010-04-30

Ann why do you have to be so difficult?

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: ann | 2010-04-30

nope!

Reply to ann
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010-04-30

Ok Ann, i tried its your loss. May i ask how old are you?

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: ann | 2010-04-30

no chances.i posted coz i want to know some tecniques but not for u hah.

Reply to ann
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010-04-30

Sorry if i offeneded you. If you dont want to try, then if i may ask why did you pose the question? How old are you? You mention that you are shy, but remember that you wont be seeing the person you are communicating with on the other end. Is there any chance i can give you my details?

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: ann | 2010-04-30

uff anon.go find another girl.i am too shy.besides i dont give my email to everyone.

Reply to ann
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010-04-30

Ann, i have also not done it before, but would love to try it. There is a first for everything.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010-04-30

Ann, is it possible we chat off this forum. Do you have personal email address?

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: ann | 2010-04-30

hardly anon.but tell me how do u begin? what u do? its interesting.i have no experience there.

Reply to ann
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010-04-30

Hey Ann, i love phone sex and i dont think its cheap. Would you perhaps like to have ph sex with me?

Reply to Anon Guy