Question
Posted by: cathy | 2009/07/14

phone sex

hi,did any of u guys ever had phone sex.my boyfriend i would love to try this out.is there any good or bad in it???.

there is never anything inherently good or bad about sexual activity. the only thing that is not allowed is Non consensual sex. If you both want to explore your sexuality - go for it - you know masturbation is the best ( and safest sex) anyone can have - have fun

6
Posted by: Ken | 2009/07/15

It' s even more fun if you both have cell phones that have video calling

Reply to Ken
Posted by: Peter | 2009/07/14

Yes i have done it before, its nice. Its just a normal call and you tell me what to do and in return i tell you what to do until we both cum

Reply to Peter
Posted by: Cathy | 2009/07/14

Peter have u done this before,if so how does this work.

Reply to Cathy
Posted by: Peter | 2009/07/14

Catiny, i love doing it

Reply to Peter
Posted by: XXX | 2009/07/14

Sure thing but don' t forget it is not the real deal.There is nothing bad about it as you are both consenting adults.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: J | 2009/07/14

Put it on vibrate and make sure you clean the phone afterwards

Reply to J