Question
Posted by: Al | 2010-11-28

Phobia

I have a phobia for the dentist. How can I overcome my fear? When it''s all done, I feel like passing out and I turn as white as a sheet! But there was no pain nothing. So it must be a mental thing I have against the dentist. How can I conquer my fear and go to him without feeling sick!

A psychologist, especially one using CBT ( Cognitive-Bejaviour Therapy ) should be able to help you get control over your dental phobia. You will be able to conquer the fear of pain ( and the fear o fear ) and the nausea.

2