Question
Posted by: Rhoda | 2010-08-31

Phlegm

I had a flu about 4 weeks ago, it''s now gone but I''m left with this phlegm at the back of my throat. Especially in the morning when I wake up I feel nauseaous because of it and it''s not comfortable. It''s not a lot but I can feel it and it''s not easy to spit it as it is right at the back, how can I get rid of it. Even the medication that the Dr gave me got finished.

Hallo Rhoda
Try rinsing your nose with salt water - make up 1 cup luke warm water plus 1/2 teaspoon salt, sniff up and blow out until water comes out clear - do this 2-3 times per day to clean the sinuses.