Posted by: Just Saying | 2012-09-04

@ Philip van Rensburg (re post 505)

Hi Philip

Thank for your encouragement. Did you pay for your own surgery or did Medical Aid provide funding? I''m not at all scared of the surgery. I''m scared of being told I''m not a suitable candidate.

Posted by: Renato | 2012-09-17

Simply want to say your article is as astunndiog. The clearness for your submit is just spectacular and that i could assume you are a professional on this subject. Well together with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with imminent post. Thank you one million and please keep up the rewarding work.

Reply to Renato
Posted by: Anon | 2012-09-04

Be VERY careful. I put on much more weight by eating less than I''ve ever eaten in my life. It can happen easily. Pure science.