Question
Posted by: PHil | 2011/03/11

Phil to Jerk

Sorry Jerk  I wanted to stay out of this. But your little show might be entertaining for now  but you are really being cruel. Sad thing is  because karma never sleeps. One day  you will actaully grow up and by then would have pulled your head out of your *rse  but too late. Cos then you will experience the hardship of what you have done. Karma is a b*tch...
Good luck...

One day, his kama might run over his dogma ?

10
Posted by: Phil | 2011/03/11

I don''t seem to think  I guess if you have been on the receiving end you should know something about it?

Don''t know to much about grace. What I do know  is grace or forgiving is possible. But karma does not work that way. You can''t fix damage  you can''t fix for example if you have killed  hurt or stabbed someone. You can get grace  pr forgiving. Karma means that you need to pay your debt back which you brought onto yourself. Common sense actaully..

Reply to Phil
Posted by: HisMajesty | 2011/03/11

Phil you seem to think you know alot about karma.

What do you know about grace?

Reply to HisMajesty
Posted by: Oh come on.... | 2011/03/11

Phil

Nothing can please everyone. We are different and that makes life intresting. Avoiding to say something with the fear of " offending"  someone is just a limited mentality. We are not here to save the world.
I for one find Jerk''s comments hilarious (if not true). Lets live a little, life is too short for worries.

Reply to Oh come on....
Posted by: Phil | 2011/03/11

Oh come on...

You are dead right. I just think that if you have nothing good to say, rather keep quite. There are people that actually get hurt from what other people say... People who deep down inside get so hurt  that they sometimes do stupid things... As grown ups  it is sometimes our duty to these people  to help others right.

Reply to Phil
Posted by: Oh come on... | 2011/03/11

No one can offend you without your permission. You give Jerk the permission to annoy and offend by getting offended. And if what he says offends you, it simply means Jerk just confirmed your already existing insecurities!
Its your choice:-))

Reply to Oh come on...
Posted by: Phil | 2011/03/11

HisMajesty - Karma does not need to hold. It''s like a whip  and the power is invested in yourself. Meaning you by your actions decide what you will get. No forgivenss can prevent you from re paying your debt  debt you brought onto yourself. That''s the beauty of karma...  -)

Jerk  I''m not concerned at all. Like me  you will become wise some day too... Never to make the same mistakes again...lol

Reply to Phil
Posted by: Jerk | 2011/03/11

Im good thanks

Reply to Jerk
Posted by: HisMajesty | 2011/03/11

Unless jerk seeks GRACE over which KARMA has no place power or hold.

Reply to HisMajesty
Posted by: Jerk | 2011/03/11

Thanks for the concern Phil.Haha

Reply to Jerk