phew...what' s that smell..?

I have a bad sweating problem. Espacially now with winter coming...i get cold quickly then i start sweating alot. I did some research...there is some specific name for the condition which i can' t remember now. There is an operation where they remove some of the sweat glands if i remember correctly. i would like to know more about this operation e.g. the costs, success rate in S.A. etc? Can u help pls?

Are you referring to hyperhidrosis? If you are, please refer to the following link for detailed information:

The operation (endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy) will be performed by a thoracic surgeon and I suggest that you contact your nearest hospital for contact details.