Question
Posted by: Leigh | 2011/05/31

Phenphedrine

Hi Diet Doc

Can you tell me anything about Phenphedrine, i have read good reviews on this pill, and wondering what your advice is?

Kind regards
Leigh

Dear Leigh
I have not yet seen what the product Phenphedrine contains, so I cannot really comment. You may have noticed from past answers that I am personally not in favour of over-the-counter slimming pills, because most of them contain ingredients that can be potentially harmful. However, you can check the ingredients in this product against the list of slimming pill ingredients which you will find by clicking on 'Diet Detective' on the Weightloss section of the Diet site. Rather avoid such potentially hazardous compounds and products and lose weight sensibly with a balanced slimming diet (click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and by increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise for 30 min a day (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life).
Rather safe, than sorry.

1

Dear Leigh
Rather safe, than sorry.