Posted by: cyclist | 2008-11-05

can you advise me on this product, does it work when used as directed or does it work becus the people train more regularly and eat properly. I am 1.68m and 69kg. I cycle regularly but the abs don' t wanna go down. When training for a event I loss 2 to 3 cm around my waist but after the event when my training slows down a touch I gain back again.

Dear Cyclist
Your present BMI = 24,5 which is still within the normal range, especially if you are a man (?) and have a muscular build. I am of the opinion that the correct diet and regular exercise are responsible for muscle tone, lean muscle mass and a low body fat%, not all these sports products. Rather stick to your exercise and check that you are eating properly. Click on 'Fitness' at the top of this page and then on 'Nutrition' and read the articles on 'Diets for Sportsmen and women', esp the ones about carbs, proteins and carbo-loading.