Question
Posted by: Jayson | 2009/04/14

Phedra Cut (USN)

Doctor
I am diabetic and i train alot at the Virgin Active gym and i need to cut my tummy and i have been contemplating on buying the USN Phedra Cut Stimulant Free. Will this help me to gain my goals and is there any side effects for me being a diabetic or will i see progress and is this safe.

Thank You
Jayson

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Jayson
I would not recommend this to diabetics, if you train and you eat right you will lose weight without taking supplements. Personally I think cutting your carbs to low GI carbs 5-6 portions per day, eating more vegetables and proteien with each meal will be as effective and probably cheaper.