Question
Posted by: Confused | 2009-09-30

Phedra Cut Thermogenic

I' m a bit confused regarding the safety of this product. The diet doc (I think it was her) mentioned that it has been linked to a few sudden deaths during training. Other people swear by it. Can you perhaps shed some much needed light on the reasons for it being unsafe? Would you recommend it?

Thanks :-)

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Confused

I am not sure to which incidents are being elude, however, if in doubt leave it out! Most fat burners are stimulants and not really a good thing! They increase blood pressure which could lead to heart attacks in people with complications. Try the Teavego brand – it is safe and you can use it unlimited. Remember there is no substitute for eating healthy and being kind to your body – you can still do this even though you reduce your calorie intake and you will certainly reach your weight loss goal if you persevere. It took time to put on the weight and it will obviously take time to reduce it again. It is better to do it this way!

Take care.
Vanessa