Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2010/08/05

Phedra-cut

I''m drinking 3 phedra-cut tablets per day and only drink tea and coffee as I''m not hungry but they say you have to drink 8-12 glasses of water per day. I just would like to know whats going to happen if I stop the meds? Would I gain weight if I stop the meds and start eating again? I''m still over weight and think I must keep this up till my BMI is normal once again.

Dear Phedra-Cut
Obviously the Phedra-cut tablets contain an appetite depressant, so if you stop taking them you may find that your appetite increases and that you eat more and gain weight. However, you may find that you have become addicted to the tablets and will not want to stop them. So please be careful. I would recommend that you rather use a balanced, low-fat diet and daily exercise to lose your weight without taking tablets that have the potential to cause addiction.
Please take care

1

Dear Phedra-Cut
Please take care