Posted by: a | 2008-11-23

phedra cut

hi i am exercising 3 times a weekand trying to eat healthy i have 10 kg of baby weight to loose. someone mentioned phedra cut to me seeing that i am not lactating. whats the view on this

HI a

Phedra Cut was banned a few years ago in a number of countries, and as recently as September, was implicated as a cause of death in Denmark. So I think that pretty much answers the question. It's not safe, never been tested, never been shown to be safe, and all the evidence suggests that there are some people in whom it can be very dangerous. So I really do believe that one should avoid it. Apart from this, of course, there is the fact that no one has ever really shown that it works. So the risks are large, the benefits small, and it's not a good option to consider.

Posted by: Nazley | 2009-05-25

Please can you advise on the status of Phedra cut??

Reply to Nazley
Posted by: ME | 2009-01-29

Reply to ME
Posted by: HIV | 2009-01-18

Hi there ,

Can people who are HIV+ use phedra cut

Reply to HIV
Posted by: bee | 2008-12-02

hi there!
i' m 16 and recently(about 3 months ago) i began using phedra cut to lose the 5kg i put on overseas.the results are very pleasing i' ve lost 6kg now and still feel great and look healthy.after going to my doctor a month ago and having to undergo a thyroid test(my mom got worried about the phedra cut) i got the all-clear =)
admitedly i run about 3km a day and do some extra muscle toning excercise but i' m satisfied and no harm done!
i say it' s worth a shot,just stay as healthyas you can,perhaps trying the syrup will be best? (that' s what i use)
good luck!

Reply to bee
Posted by: Tee | 2008-11-23

How safe is phedra cut?

Reply to Tee