Question
Posted by: cyclist | 2008-11-05

phedra cut

can you advise me on this product, does it work when used as directed or does it work becus the people train more regularly and eat properly. I am 1.68m and 69kg. I cycle regularly but the abs don' t wanna go down. When training for a event I loss 2 to 3 cm around my waist but after the event when my training slows down a touch I gain back again. Do you have any experience with this product

Phedra cut was banned in the USA a few years ago, because it was implicated in some deaths during exercise. The problem is that it's a stimulant, and that means it has a far reaching effect on your body, and there seem to be some people who are more susceptible to it. I definitely don't think it's a very good product to use, and I'd discourage it, purely because it has been thought to be dangerous. What's more, there's no research that suggests that it actually works. So apart from the fact that you can't prove that it works, you also run some pretty significant risks.

I think your answer can be found in the fact that you achieve results when you train, and then when you back off the training, you see those results go away. The answer is that you have to maintain training more consistently, not a suppplement.