Posted by: Skye | 2013-01-21

Pharmacy Direct is Sh!t

does anyone know of a medical aid that does not deal with Pharmacy Direct???? Hayi ndohlulekile yi non-service yakhona. I mean those dumb@sses there have no idea what they are doing, you phone, send emails and faxes but still you get no joy . . ndonele yhu. Ukulingeka kangaka. hayi khona

Posted by: Skye | 2013-01-22

Thanks guys, next year im changing to Discovery. hayi lodoti wakwa Bonitas ungu PD

Reply to Skye
Posted by: Hope | 2013-01-21

Im on discovery medical ais and they are using Optipham and their services is excellent. Even if im still waiting for my cd4 counts results or a new prescription from my doctor they still send my medication without any hustles. They send me n sms to day bout my meds being couried to the post office and by tomorrow I will get it. So far I m very happy with their service.

Reply to Hope
Posted by: Precious | 2013-01-21

Askies dear! What happened?
Get a copy of a script and have it with you. if the middle man is giving you trouble, purchase your meds on your own. You can always give them an ultimatum - if they dont send, you purchase on your own if meds havent been issued by P Direct. The trick is never to let your meds run out. Mna, I alway have a 1 month treatment at home for cases such at these. If there are delays or they withhold meds cause bloods were not taken/sent - Im covered.

Reply to Precious
Posted by: Haibo | 2013-01-21

Mina I collect a Dischem.Hustle free.i fax script, call day before I collect so they can keep my parcel. Go to collections and within 5 MINUTES I am out of there.

Reply to Haibo