Posted by: Pam | 2009-05-25

Phantom Pregancy

I fell pregnant in February went to the gynae and he could see a sack but no embryo, I tested positive in a blood test. Went back to th gynae after 2weeks still no embryo. Had to have a D &  C on the 9 April, was due to come on on the 8 May and still no period. No sure what to determine of it and havent done a test yet. Has anybody had a situation like this, cos Im not sure wat to do because I never heard of a phantom pregnancy before. Going to the gynae on Friday (29th) for a check up.

It can take 4-8 weeks after a D&C before your period comes again.

Is it possible to determine from which ovary you will ovulate? I had an ectopic pregnancy in my right tube, and guess it would be better if I fell pregnant from my left ovary next time?? Is there any way that one could be tested to show from what side you will ovulate?