Question
Posted by: bella | 2008/06/23

PH Levels

I post a question about my PH Levels previously and I was refering to my vagina. The reason I ask was everytime a fall pregnant it seems that my body kill the sperm when it enter or short after fertilising. I was for all the tests and nothing was wrong, but the doctor who did the HSG said that my body maybe see the sperm as enemy. What can I do to change that.

Dear Bella
The best option in this instance would be to do a simple intrauterine insemination procedure, which bypasses the vaginal pH and hostile cervical factors. The results of such a procedure are usually good if there are no other extenuating circumstances.