Posted by: Tina | 2009-07-28

PH Level

I have was wondering, how can you keep a balance of the bacteria and PH level of your veejay? I have noticed that I battle between yeast and BV infections contastantly. I had to have my bartholins gland removed though and since then have had problems with this. I don' t know if this is related? Is there a monthy tablet or vitamins that I can take to prevent this recurrances? I follow all the other basic suggestions - cotton panties, hygiene, yoghurt daily, garlic suppliments? What else can I do to be healthy.

You are doing all the right things. There isn't really anything else you can do. Live cultures of yoghurt sometimes help when you have an infection.