Question
Posted by: Andre pretorius | 2009/11/30

Peyronie' s

Is there any treatment available for it. My penis just started bending backwards about 2 months ago. It is very painful when I have sex and it keeps popping out because of the extreme bend. The glans is bending back at about a 45 degree angle.

Hallo Andre
Apparently taking Vit E supplements may help, but I think you should maybe see an urologist to see if corrective surgery may be needed as the deformity is quite severe already.
dr Bets

5
Posted by: Andre pretorius | 2009/12/01

Thank you for all your comments.

Reply to Andre pretorius
Posted by: dr Bets | 2009/11/30

See www dot peyronies.org forward dash pages forward dash treatment.
Maybe you should try to see an urologist at an academic hospital if you don' t have a medical aid?
A Private urologist would ask you about R450 for a consultation and you can ask for a quote on treatment before you accept it.

Reply to dr Bets
Posted by: Andre pretorius | 2009/11/30

Problem is cost, seeing a urologist, when one does not have a medical aid. I could have used my bonus money but got told that there will be no bonuses this year.

Just wanted to know what treatments are available, if it works and what are the costs involved?

Thanks for the reply.

Reply to Andre pretorius
Posted by: pp | 2009/11/30

Get to tour gp asap and he will rfer you to a urologist, but dont wait another day , do it Andre

Reply to pp
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/30

Hallo Andre
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc