Question
Posted by: Yvonne | 2011/08/29

PETOGEN INJECTION

Hi, I am on petogen 150g injection. I have been on it since December last year, my last injection was in July. I have been experiencing irregular menstrual cycles, and a " on/off"  cycle since February this year. I would just like to find out - how long after my last injection will it take for it to totally work out my system, and more or less how long after will my cycle return to normal.

It can take up to a year after stopping the injection for your cycle to return to normal.

68
Posted by: nas | 2016/08/10

Hi ..I would like to know how safe is petogen. I first got my injection last month on the 11th .. i haven't had unprotected sex yet but I would like to ..can i be assured that i would not fall pregnant when i do have? and right now i have my period?...anybody?

Reply to nas
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/10

Hi ..I would like to know how safe is petogen. I first got my injection last month on the 11th .. i haven't had unprotected sex yet but I would like to ..can i be assured that i would not fall pregnant when i do have? and right now i think I'm getting my period?

Posted by: yolie | 2016/08/09

Hi am using Petogen my main problem no am getting dizzy every day. Help plz

Reply to yolie
Posted by: tg | 2016/08/08

I went to the chemist to get my shot of petogen on the 20 th of June now I can not be sure when can I go back, I dont think I heard the nurse correctly I thought she said 12 August but I need help I ain't sure

Reply to tg
Posted by: tg | 2016/08/08

Reply to tg
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/14

i had my first petogen shot 7 days ago, n my bf decided to cum inside on the 7th day while i was told to wait Atleast 7 days before i had unprotected sex, is it possible dat I'm pregnant?, shuld i get a morning after?

Posted by: Siphosethu-0605040731 | 2016/06/23

I was suppose to get my injection on 6 ths mnth bt i ddnt go to the clinic me and my boyfriend sleep together wth out a Condom nd nw im scared coz i dnt wana get Pregnant is it possible for me 2 be pregnant?

Reply to Siphosethu-0605040731
Posted by: pat | 2016/06/02

Hi i started using petogen on the 12 of february 2016 so i was supposed to went to go back on the 06 of may but didnt go and now i have sighns of a pregnant person .im ii pregnant or what

Reply to pat
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/25

I want to know if petogen can cause abortion

Posted by: precious | 2016/04/23

Is it possible to get pregnant while on the petogen (150g)?

Reply to precious
Posted by: precious | 2016/04/23

Reply to precious
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/12

Surfaring in headach l started petogen last year in Octomber ..I also have pregnant sings

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/09

I have been on petogen and experiencing depression, faint, and headaches also heart palpitations what can I do

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/05

i am on this injection for almost five years i never had a period ever since i started my injection four years ago what does it mean if im spotting nw? its the first time i see blood after four years and a few months

Posted by: Zimkhitha | 2016/03/21

Hi i have sore breasts while i'm using pentagen..can i be pregnant?

Reply to Zimkhitha
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/23

ek het dringend hulp nodig x het laas jaar die 21ste januarie geboorte gegee aan my baba dogtertjie ek toe daai dag n inspuiting gekry en moes weer gagaan het maar ek het nie ek het toe nou eers hierdie jaar 31ste januarie gegaan vir inspuiting is daar n moontlikheid dat ek dalk my period kan kry en dis nou die 22ste februarie

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/31

Hi, I've been using petogen for 3 years and my last short was in September I had unprotected sex in January, could I be pregnant. I am scared

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/20

I received a petogen shot once then started my normal periods after four months, then had unprotected sex during my fertile days, now am experiencing early pregnancy symptoms. Could I be pregnant considering the fact that it is said that petogen can last for long in the system?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/14

i thank im pragnant but i want to start using petogen will it kill my baby

Posted by: anonymous | 2015/12/22

I started using petogen this year in february so on the 14th of december I was supposed 2 go 2 the clinic then I missed my date then went on the 18th and me n my boyfriend had unprotected sex on the 16th could I be pregnant plsssssss help

Reply to anonymous
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/08

Hi I went for my first injection two weeks ago and was due for my periods last week. Could it be the injection changing my cycle?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/02

I went for my shot for about 4 times and I still got my period as usual but now it stopped fully . what's happening ? could I be pregnant?

Posted by: Nonky xaxa | 2015/11/18

I have two week using petogen I never stop bleeding. I just want to know if is its working or not or I will bleed the rest of the month?

Reply to Nonky xaxa
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/06

I did the abortion last week, when can I go for petogen injection

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/16

I have been on petogen 150mg (3month injection) for the past 2 years and 9 months. I havent had my period since i started but started spotting recently for the 1st time. Im due to have my next injection in 3 weeks. Why have i started spotting now?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/11

I have been on petogen since 5 or 6th august 2014 and my last one was in May i had unprotected sex in july my nxt petogen was suppose to be in August but i never went i am still waiting for periods am I pregnant please help!!!!

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/08

I have a 14year months baby gal.im still breastfeedding her,since i gave birth to to her i have never been in my periods so monday i went to clinic to prevent .they have took pregnacy test and it was negative before they prevent me with petogen .now im having cramps .do u think i am pregnant.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/28

I just started last this month I was on triphasil but now on the injection it's the 3 month injection I go back on October. I normally get my periods around the end of the month but haven't gotten it yet should I be concerned or is it normal urgently need an answer.

Posted by: anonymous | 2015/07/25

i had my last petogen injection 39 days ago.so my question is that can i get pregnant if i had unprotected sex last week.

Reply to anonymous
Posted by: anonymous | 2015/07/25

Reply to anonymous
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/11

I wanna know why am i not menstruating ever since i started using this petogen in January ths year.Im worried

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/17

i have been using petogen for almost 7 years now and i last had my periods 6 years ago. it stops your periods . i just do not know if you can get pregnant without your periods

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/21

where does my blood goes when im on petogen cz im nt menstruating.ths is my first tym.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/21

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/05/24

I want to knw if petogen can cause abortion if u are injected while on early pregnant .

Posted by: cphokaxi | 2015/05/21

hey there i was using petogen n i lost weight i dnt knw if it was petogen or wat bt dats nt wat worries mi da mst i stp usng it arnd feb n i stl dnt hv my periods.n my bf n i dnt use condom, m scared,wat da hell?

Reply to cphokaxi | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/17

visit the clinic or your doctor,they tell you that you need to clean your body so that you can have your periods and ovulate.

Posted by: Chantel | 2015/04/20

I have been on the petogen injection for 9 years. Is there anything that can help me conceive quicker once I am off it. My husband and I really want another baby again soon.

Reply to Chantel
Posted by: lelle | 2015/04/13

can i fall preagnant while on pentogen

Reply to lelle | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: zezee | 2015/12/11

M using petogen to prevent since last year bt on september it was a return date n i went for it, prblm i had sex without protection on the same day, nw i jc starting feeling angry every time n i feel like vomiting is tht possible to get pregnant, plz help m worried

Posted by: mandy | 2015/03/27

i have been using petogen for two years and did not have my periods then suddenly this week i m having my period what is going on.

Reply to mandy
Posted by: nonhlanhla | 2015/03/19

please tell me what happens to your blood when you are using petogen?

Reply to nonhlanhla | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Nicky | 2015/08/13

It comes out as many things maybe bleeding through your noise, doing number 2, pee it's just not visible but it is there

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/19

I would like to know if you are using petogen what happens to your blood

Posted by: michelle | 2015/02/25

I would like to know can you fall pregnant through the 3 month petogen injection when you use it

Reply to michelle
Posted by: michelle | 2015/02/25

Reply to michelle
Posted by: hlelito | 2015/01/11

I've been using pertogen since April 2014 on December I skip my returned date and I sleep with my boyfriend without condom in afraid cz I have a 9 month baby

Reply to hlelito
Posted by: hlelito | 2015/01/11

Reply to hlelito
Posted by: madar | 2014/12/10

hie I am on 3 months injection petogen for more than a year and dont menstruate wen using it so my problem is this month I started bleeding bt not heavy in the morning and evening and it comes and go.wat is wrong with me pliz help

Reply to madar
Posted by: mel | 2014/11/13

Hi i would like to know is it normal that after about two weeks i got my period once a week , every week, and it bleeds ,then stops, i am using petogen , and i am freaking out plz help me ?

Reply to mel
Posted by: elothando | 2014/11/04

hi there,about two months ago i injected petogen and since then i have gained alot of weight,i have periods for more than two weeks and i get depressed and stressed so fast...so should i see a doctor???

Reply to elothando | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/17

urgently, go see a doctor

Posted by: Lee | 2014/11/03

Hi, i started using petogen in august this year nd i had my second shot in october nd nw i havent gotten my periods, i've got abdominal cramps, back pains, i'm nauseus, eating alot, having headaches nd dizziness. Could i be pregnant?

Reply to Lee | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/17

those are the effects of it, i am sure you are not pregnant, but go see a doctor to be sure

Posted by: thando | 2014/10/18

Hi I have been using the petogen one year and now my period are not normal and I left it this year . I want to know if I,have unprotected sex while iam on,my period will I get pregnant

Reply to thando
Posted by: Amanda | 2014/10/16

Hi there, i took a petogen shot a month ago and now im having uncomfortable pains in my abdominal area and i have also been experiencing light bleeding for the past 3weeks. What i would like to know is, for how long must this bleeding normaly occur?

Reply to Amanda
Posted by: JANE | 2014/10/06

I have been on petegon since 2009 and stop using on january 2014 i have been having sex the past three days without protection,is it be possible for me to get pregnant ?

Reply to JANE
Posted by: Mama Amo | 2014/09/23

I have been using petogen since june...cn i fall pregnant if i have sex wthout protection?

Reply to Mama Amo
Posted by: ash | 2014/09/16

I used petogen for 3months and my period stopped completely,I never went back again to inject so I woke up one day and the bed had blood spots I don't know what could be the problem please assist

Reply to ash
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/08/08

I was using pertogen injection from 2010 until 2014 jan. It only took 6 month for me to get back to my normal Periods,so darlings don't worry about your normal periods u will get back to it As soon as u stop using petogen. Thankx

Posted by: Asa | 2014/07/25

I would lyk to knw that will I get pregnant I had unprotected sex one day afta i used petogen and that was my first time to use it

Reply to Asa
Posted by: Hi | 2014/04/06

Am not sure whether am pregnant nor.my appointment was on 6 jan 14 but i forgot,then on 21 feb i had unsafesex with my bf.i did pregnancy test @ clinic but it came out negetive. And the other thing when am on potegen my periods jst stops,but that is not bothering me @ all.all i want to know is that should i be pregnant when i didn't see my periods..plz help

Reply to Hi
Posted by: Lorna | 2014/03/12

Ey i'v started using petogen 3months back.i'v been having cramps and its a very hot pain in my lower stomach so yesterday i was injected with petogen again for the second time bt still i'm having this hot pain.any1 cn help plz

Reply to Lorna
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/12/03

How long does the petogen 150g take to leave your system after stop using it for almost 15 years?

Posted by: tashy | 2011/11/14

after how many days does petogen injection become effective

Reply to tashy
Posted by: Janine | 2011/10/26

Im using petogen,but would just like to ask,if its possible to get pregnant when having sex for 3 weeks every day and night?

Reply to Janine
Posted by: angela | 2011/09/15

hi i have been on the petogen for only three months and i got my shot on the 25th of February 2010 and i''m having abnormal period. I am now trying to conceive, i would like to know for how long can i detoxify or take to conceive. I''m feeling neusia, stomach cramps  i went for blood pregnancy test but came out nagative.

Reply to angela
Posted by: V | 2011/08/29

Hi There,

I was on Nur isterate and my period stopped completely. A month after I stopped with my injection my periods returned. It was very slight at first and within 3 months was back to normal. I was on it for about 3 yrs and Drs told me I would have to use other contraceptives to bring my period back again, but I did not want to use anything else. It returned on its own. I know everyones bodies are different, so maybe you should try to leave it and see what your body does

Reply to V