Posted by: Kelly | 2012-07-26

i have been on petogen for only 3 months. i was suppose to have my last shot on July the 7th but didnt. i havent had a period and my breats are tender and when i squeeze them,a little bit of water comes out. could i be pregnant? am I pregnant?

It is possible.

Posted by: sam | 2012-09-17

i want to start training with steroids which a friend of mine uses,he is now starting with petogen/depo how safe is it,he mix with b complex.

Reply to sam
Posted by: Patrick | 2012-08-08

You are seriously asinkg me for evidence that individuals know for sure that they will eventually need health care? Isn''t this a bit like asinkg whether everyone knows for sure that they will eventually die?Nothing in the Federal Constitution would ban mandates for firearm purchases, so I would refer to the State Constitution governing that town.So I think it''s bad policy, but do not think it''s unconstitutional.

Reply to Patrick