Question
Posted by: Natalie | 2011/04/25

Petagen

I am a 33 year old &  I''ve been on Petagen for 4 years without a period. I am due for my next injection this week &  have started to bleed (I have not missed any injections). What could be the cause of this?

This sometimes happens with Petogen, but it could be something unrelated to the Petogen, such as a cervical problem. You should see your gynaecologist.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/05/11

Hi i would like to know i am using petagen for 8 years now and did not get my period at all since yesterday there was a discharge first it was a little bit of blood and then it looked like old blood it was black but just little now it is starting to feel sensitive like period pains what can it be