Question
Posted by: marie-louise | 2012/05/16

pet to mozambique

Hi there, we are going to Mozambique for a week and I have a 3 month old Yorkie puppy that I want to take along. I''ve heard a lot of people saying that it is impossible? Can you please advise?

Hi Marie-Louise

You need to contact you state vet and they will be able to advise you on going to Mozambique with your puppy. Contact your local vet and ask them for the state vets contact details.

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

2
Posted by: MaZiyi | 2012/06/09

Jim holds a Master of Philosophy degree from Cambridge University and a Bachelor of Arts with hrnoos from the University of Southern California. He lives in Arlington, Virginia. Steve Case talks about his interest in health care and Revolution''s plan to reshape the US health care system.

Reply to MaZiyi
Posted by: CyberVet | 2012/05/21

Hi Marie-Louise

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

Reply to CyberVet