Question
Posted by: Mari | 2009-11-20

Perv of a husband

I have just found out that my husband is a real perv.
A few months back I found out that he was cheating on me for the past 4 years. As normal I was blamed seeing that I was not intressted in having sex in public in front of people. At first i tried to forgive and forget, but as small things kept creeping up, I started to have doubts. Today I found out that he was asked to leave his previous 2 jobs due to porn and involvent with other woman. All these lies!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess what, I have made contact with a good lawer and do the divorce thing.

Obviously your husband ( I presume ) daring to blame you for not wanting his more unusual and generally objectionable sexual desires, is grossly unfair. From what you say you have now discovered ( and I have never previously come across someone asked to leave one, let alone 2, jobs due to his use of porn ) he seems very overly wrapped up in his sexual behaviour, obviously to the detriment of his work and relationships.
Seeing the divorce lawyer sounds like a good idea.

4
Posted by: Woman | 2009-11-20

Good on you!! I hope he gets his just desserts!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Wise Owl | 2009-11-20

I guess you are right. Get rid of him out your life and move on. He clearly has no respect for you, sex in public indeed ! What is he thinking ? Where on earth was he planning to have sex in public ? As for cheating, well there is no forgiving or forgetting, no 2nd chance there. Good luck

Reply to Wise Owl
Posted by: Wise Owl | 2009-11-20

Reply to Wise Owl