Question
Posted by: Jax | 2012-05-08

Perspiring Sport

After a long absense from sport, I picked up my racket a year and a half ago. Now playing competitive squash again ie leagues and tournaments. Why is it that when I started playing I hardly perspired for the first three months (Im a 40yr woman) then later I perspired really intensly and now for the past few months there is a fraction of the perspiration left nowadays when I play squash?

Jax

Perspiration depends on many factors, especially fitness levels and atmospheric conditions. Keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy your squash.