Question
Posted by: Magda | 2010/03/08

Perspiring

Just turned 39, for the last 5 months I started perspiring more than ever, I have tried all the products on the market but cannot get something to help me, I start perspiring early in the morning, I am very self conscious and do not know what the cause is and what I can do to prevent it.

Hallo Magda
If you never had this problem before you should first exclude possible medical causes - please ask your doctor to check your esterogen levels, your thyroid hormone levels, check for underlying infections and low blood sugar.
In the mean time try Perspirex or DriChlor?

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/08

Hallo Magda

Reply to cyberdoc